Films really are getting worse every day

The resident evil movie came out in 2002. It was not planeed when they made the game, so I say that counts.

SMB was just bad. Lol and if you want a star wars copy, watch GI joe rise of cobra. It starts out okay, but quickly turns into star wars. Plot is similar, similar visuals, parallel characters, etc. When Cobra commander put his new helme. On and it did the darth vader breathing noise, it was epically funny.

I feel the same way about music, there is not very much good music that comes out today, Like poker said, it's either good or horrible.

Sure, we remember the good movies that came out years ago, but there really weren't that many bad ones. "Bad" movies are a matter of opinion anyhow, everyone has different tastes. I think writers are running out of ideas for movies myself, so they're turning to video games for ideas. Not always the best solution.

Even though I'd get horrified for the Half-Life movie, it actually has a strong story line, so I wouldn't be suprised if there was one...

Back
Top Bottom