Feeling like giving up

X1337

Fully Optimized
Ok, well I like this girl (That I think likes me). I made a thread about :) , but anyways I feel like giving up when im not around with her but when I do talk to her or see her I feel like asking her out (not giving up).. Is this normal?

Its called lust.

You dont really like her, you just want some.

I mean when you really like someone you dont stop wanting her. Ive been after the same girl (we have been off and on) for over a year now.

I really, really like this girl.

You know when you like someone too. Its not something you question.

^^same here ArrizX, same as me. Except its been over a year and a half with me :D. You will know it when you really like them. It's a gut feeling. Good luck X1337!

ownage said:
^^same here ArrizX, same as me. Except its been over a year and a half with me :D. You will know it when you really like them. It's a gut feeling. Good luck X1337!

Lol yeah, ive gone through hell and back with this girl. But the thing is I love her to death. Like I really do, and mean it. Now thats a scary thing :eek:

And X1337..
A bit of advice:

You know you like someone when you have no idea when you started liking her, and when you cant say what you like about her.

You just DO!

I've had something kinda like that with a girl once. I think it's perfectly normal. Of course I haven't had this in a long time because I've given up on relationships and I've been alright since.
You could go ask her out just for the heck of it and see what she says...

ArrizX said:
Its called lust.You dont really like her, you just want some.
Whoa, a bit harsh I thought, do you mean to say that you never liked a girl without thinking about sex, I mean just thinking?, it's only natural. the thought is always there, even if we deny it to ourselves, it's human nature, none of us would be be here oherwise, no human race, dinosaurs would be the dominant beings!, think on that :)

LOL! Nice reply, Anyway, If you want to ever do anything, you have to bring it up to her. If you don't than you will never know and will continue to "LUST" over her for years to come. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom