Fed up of my flaming parents.

WOW! Putting an electricity meter in your room?!?! That's just insane, they really are overdoing it now. You need to sit your parents down and tell them that you're ONLY 15!!!! My cousin who's 21 is still living at home and doesn't have that many expenses. He probably contributes but doesn't pay for electricity and he has a full time job and is out of school.

They rnet skint at all. But we aint rich, just comfortable. The TV'S are hired, so they are dirt cheap, ill rip the meter count on if he puts one in, ill burn it or something.

You know you can take your parents to court over this? Tis true! You can legally "divorce" your parents. My advice is to do that. Try living with a friend. Your parentd CAN NOT take your money. They are your GUARDIANS, they can not under any circumstance make you pay for money unless you're 18. I would seriously file a lawsuit against them.

wow, yeah
I've heard worse though, so it's not that bad...
but its still bad... have a talk with them. If you reallly want to, show them this thread! show them everyone else's opinions...they're all right

joxley1990 said:
We got a flat in glasgow waiting for us.

What part of Glasgow? Most parts of Glasgow would warrant no improvement over your current situation, trust me. It's a hole.

I'd talk things over with your parents, see if you can discover their reasons for making you do the things you do. It's their duty to care for you and bring you up, they shouldn't be charging you for being their child.

At least if I was a parent, I'd most probably have that attitude.

1337DuD3 said:
You know you can take your parents to court over this? Tis true! You can legally "divorce" your parents. My advice is to do that. Try living with a friend. Your parentd CAN NOT take your money. They are your GUARDIANS, they can not under any circumstance make you pay for money unless you're 18. I would seriously file a lawsuit against them.

That's pretty extreme, i wouldn't leave my parents. Think about the expenses when your on your own, and this kid is only 15. He has to go to school and won't be able to handle a full time job.

I still think you need a long serious talk with your parents.

If you dont work, what would happen? You cant legaly be kicked out, unless they put you up for adoption, but it sounds like there too greedy to do that. So im sure you could do something, find a loop somewhere. Maybe a little blackmale, and such... :D

Well in the USA i think that is illegal for parents to charge their kids to live at the house till they are 18. I saw a show on tv where the children sued the parents since they wanted a pay each month.

You could maby show them this thread, but i don't know if that would work.

wiktorek01 said:
That's pretty extreme, i wouldn't leave my parents. Think about the expenses when your on your own, and this kid is only 15. He has to go to school and won't be able to handle a full time job.

I didn't say move out on his own, I said, "Live with a friend." So, he wouldn't be on his own, he would still be dependent, the only difference is that his Parent/Guardian would change.

Back
Top Bottom