FEAR 2 demo

Kage

Golden Master
Has anyone downloaded the FEAR 2 demo yet?

Wow! Amazing stuff.

Haha, litterally, as soon as the game started, I got my first hair raising, goosebump incident. Its actually scarier than the first game.

At one point (I still haven't completed it, because it was late), I even let out a swear word and jumped haha, and I don't usually swear

Plus, even on my 8800GTS 640MB, I'm able to run the game at FULL settings at 1680x1050, and it looks great! Better than the first FEAR by quite a bit.

i DL it for the 360, pretty fun so far.
I got freaked out at one point.

I've been waiting for this ever since I finished the original and the expansion. Downloading now..

Just completed it :) Or... well, it faded out anyway, and said FEAR 2, so I'm guessing I did, haha...

Wasn't really sure on the robot part, but wow, that had me freaked out in places.

I just done the demo 3 times on PS3, and my facebook status is im scared shitless from it :)

ya, the robot part was kinda outa place, but a nice change of pace.

god, Alma is as scary as ever EEKK!

Hehe, I was so scared with those floating creatures from the first game coming back (Thats what scared me the most about the first), and then the random seeings of her. I haven't had a game give me goosebumps as much as that demo did.

Downloaded it on my Xbox 360. Not bad...I'm glad Monolith finally updated the engine. That was the problem with the other FEAR expansion games. They were all in the same environments, locales and the engine was all the same.

Back
Top Bottom