Favorite Sci Fi Tv show/movie?

I'm willing to bet i'm not the only Sci Fi fan on the forum. So whats everybody watching.

TV wise I gotta have my Eureka so happy season 2 is finally running.

My favorite Sci Fi movies would be a long list but i'd have to go classic Matrix as the first time I saw the original in the theater it was so different gotta love it. Also like the Chronicle of Riddick trilogy, The Island I can see that happening someday, Underworld and the covenant is pretty good too thats just to name a few off the top of my head.

I have seen LOTR classified as SIFI so I'd have to say that. If you wanna argue about that, then I fall back to Star wars.

My favorite all time is Star Trek. Not the original Star Trek but anything from the next generation cast and so on including Star Trek: DS9, Star Trek: Voyager, and Enterprise.

Currently, they are no longer seen (even as reruns). There are no sci-fi show on that really captures my attention as of right now. Maybe some of the Stargate episodes are all right, but I don't follow it.

I love the original movie though. I think rumor also has it that a new Stargate movie will come out..........

I started to watch Stargate Atlantis because of that one girl on there. She's brunette and has a nice body. That was it.

Man, this forum loads super fast today.

If it wasn't for her, I would never have watched an entire episode, lol.

The Sci-Fi channel have good movies every once in awhile. Mostly reruns, but their Sci-Fi "original" movies really suck big time. Those movies are low budget films that are just stupid to watch.

Tomorrow, they're showing Stargate (original movie) and Star Trek: First Contact on Sci-Fi channel. I forgot what Stargate was about so that movie should be good. Oh, Dune was probably one of the best all time sci-fi classic movie. I really need to watch that again because when it came out, I was just a little kid, lol.

If it wasn't for her, I would never have watched an entire episode, lol.

The Sci-Fi channel have good movies every once in awhile. Mostly reruns, but their Sci-Fi "original" movies really suck big time. Those movies are low budget films that are just stupid to watch.

Tomorrow, they're showing Stargate (original movie) and Star Trek: First Contact on Sci-Fi channel. I forgot what Stargate was about so that movie should be good. Oh, Dune was probably one of the best all time sci-fi classic movie. I really need to watch that again because when it came out, I was just a little kid, lol.

I actually have both of those on VHS. I have a pile of movies lol. Ya I'd agree most of the Sci Fi original movies are pretty dumb. Eureka is a original series but its pretty good as far as special effects.

Can't believe I forgot to mention The outer limits I like some of those.

Back
Top Bottom