Favorite Magazine in the Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMMteo

In Runtime
So whats everyone's favorite magazine that they like to read in the bathroom? I tend to read the newspaper when i have a short session, but when its long i like to read sport or gaming magazines.

please share additional stories you might have encountered during your tenure at the toilet...thank you.

Hmm.....stories? I don't think that kind of stuff is appropriate for this forum.

But I like to read PC World.

I usually don't read anything. Though if I have a feeling that I'm gonna spend a long time in there I take my maths homework with me.

I have a window in my bathroom so I just look out that and it usaully keeps me occupied. One time a bird was on the brick wall outside and me and the bird were just looking at each other like "Wtf?". You can just imagine how stupid that looked.

livemc said:
I have a window in my bathroom so I just look out that and it usaully keeps me occupied. One time a bird was on the brick wall outside and me and the bird were just looking at each other like "Wtf?". You can just imagine how stupid that looked.

lol

What is with you men and reading stuff while sitting on the toliet?

Im in and out as quick as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom