Far Cry 2...I'm stuck!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
I'm not really stuck, but the little orange car I get, it's stuck next to a tree, and it won't move:

Anything?

Dude I want that game so bad. I'm waiting to make a new build in a few months before I get it. How do you like the game so far besides the part being stuck. Is it online?

Yes, you can play online, but I don't care about that in shooters, unless its CS.

I just loaded back to me previous save. It's an okay game, its pretty much a just go here and kill them then do this type of game.

theres online, and people say they are pretty fun. Its more of PVP though. I like the game, but im starting to get bored of it because its becoming repetitive, you get an objective, you go to that place, destroy/kill, go back, get another objective, and repeat. Though its fun to go around sniping people... hehe.
i think your car is stuck. I remember when my car got stuck.... haha. i had to walk across one part of the map to get another car.
I think one way to get it out is if it was flipped and you were flipping the car back.

SPOILER - question to the OP - SPOILER

are you able to pick a faction? like join the APR or the UFLL? It seems like i do missions for one, then they make me switch.

This game requires a lot of driving, which I like :p. Yeah, you're basically going back and forth.

haha
FarCry22008-10-2523-00-36-81.jpg

got stuck too.

im running on DX10, but not on max settings, im at Very High settings, Ultra High is the highest. I think my graphics card is holding me back. Im going to try to SLI my rig during December because my mom is going to China, and she said she would try to get one for me.
I have my 8800GT OCed, and i get about 25-60 FPS, mostly around 40FPS (average) but thats because i play at 1680x1050 resolution.
I dont think the 1800GTO is DX10 though, and dont think you can run it on very high either, maybe on medium. It depends on the rest of your hardware, and what res you play and if you turn on AA or not.
I dont think i heard of the 1800GTO though, so i wouldnt know the performance output of it.

according to the recommended specs, you need a 512 MB video card with Shader model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS + / ATI Radeon X1900 +)

Dont let the graphics worry you, just enjoy the gameplay :)

im running on DX10, but not on max settings, im at Very High settings, Ultra High is the highest. I think my graphics card is holding me back. Im going to try to SLI my rig during December because my mom is going to China, and she said she would try to get one for me.
I have my 8800GT OCed, and i get about 25-60 FPS, mostly around 40FPS (average) but thats because i play at 1680x1050 resolution.
I dont think the 1800GTO is DX10 though, and dont think you can run it on very high either, maybe on medium. It depends on the rest of your hardware, and what res you play and if you turn on AA or not.
I dont think i heard of the 1800GTO though, so i wouldnt know the performance output of it.

according to the recommended specs, you need a 512 MB video card with Shader model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS + / ATI Radeon X1900 +)

Dont let the graphics worry you, just enjoy the gameplay :)

Ok cool, I will enjoy the gameplay!
Yeah the 1800 series don't have dx10. And I play on a wide screen mode. So thats... 1440 by 1200, something like that? On BF2 I play play on all high but with no AA.. :)

guys, the game sucks major titties. waste of 50 bucks. i actually payed for it instead of torrenting....big mistake. Far cry 1 was sooo much better and the second one has NOTHING to do with the first one....hell...it was probably a different game but then they just probably slapped on "far cry 2" to make it sell better.

its boring, repettative, graphics aren't too impressive, the physics suck, you can't shoot down trees, you can't blow up buildings, and the fire they promised us really sucks ass.

Back
Top Bottom