Fallout 3 - My Opinions

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
I just played through the whole of fallout 3's main quest line which took me a few weeks. Now first off, the story itself is great, the ending is what sucked. Since I don't want to make a huge spoiler here I'm going to say this instead.

The huge choice you have at the end of the game is stupid, and it could be easily avoidable. After you make your choice is goes on to recount your actions throughout the whole game and you never really get to see the result of Project Purity, for those that know what I'm talking about.

Anyone here finish the game yet? I 'acquired' it for the PC and have been having a bit of fun with the command console. 5 million caps is easy to come by in the PC version is you know what to do.

If your considering getting the game, Get it. It's an amazing game and if anyone remembers my previous statement that is feels exactly like oblivion, it doesn't. The battle scenes in the game are great, fighting system is great, tons of side quests to keep you busy, wide open world that your welcome to morph your person to become evil incarnate or Jesus himself, and everything you expect with a great RPG.

My rating: 9.5

Wow man i cant believe you finished the main story, right now im going to vault 87. does the game get harder at all? it seems pretty easy right now. also does karma affect me at all?

Back
Top Bottom