The fall of Microsoft?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; I don't need to use Linux to work out the Security. It couldn't be better than Windows; because when I use Windows and anybody I know uses Windows nothing goes wrong - and you can't beat nothing :D

"It couldn't be better than Windows; because when I use Windows and anybody I know uses Windows nothing goes wrong - and you can't beat nothing " -- Wrongo! Why is it that ANY time I try and use it, I end up getting spyware, virusses, Adaware, etc, even though I have Virus, Spyware, etc protection? An you can beat nothing going wrong. How about security? There arent many firewalls out for Linux, are there? Why? They arent needed! You also wont find many virus programs out for linux either. Why? Because linux isn't all that well known, but most importantly, it isn't really needed! Think before you post folks! This isn't a real complicated issue! Just use common sense!

dreamweaverdude said:
Linux has a built in firewall or at least it does with most of the major distros

True, I meant things that need to be downloaded separately, not defaults. But good point!

Back
Top Bottom