Facebook acquired!!!

Microsoft must have known if Google was after it, they know it must be a good investment. SO boom, $15billion, lol. I'm going to do a current events article on that. For those of you in class doing the same thing, grab that article too. It's really good to work on.

wah! i would be happy with 0.0005% of that. wonder who made that deal. could you imagine it, going home to the misses and saying "just made a $15 billion dollar deal today honey". what a power trip

ITs another over-valued site, just like google. How can you value a site at $15Billion when it doesn't even turnover close to $200million let alone its profit.

well i estimate this forum's value at around $2 billion based on the potential for adverts and the good-will of the members ;)

trust me, if i was the owner of facebook and microsoft offered me 15 billion dollars, i would take it without even thinking twice. that is a lot of money. i dont even think facebook has that amount of monetary value. i dont even have a facebook account, and im probably not going to... myspace is hard to keep up with on its own.

damn, i want 15 billion dollars....

well maybe $2 Billion is stretching it just a bit, more like $750,000,000 maybe :) give Google a call it ... might be your lucky day lol

For $15 billion and they only part of Facebook?!?! Are you sure? I would think for $15 billion dollars, they had better own and take over everything Facebook. I think that's in the long run though. The articles says something about Microsoft paying $240 million for a 1.6 percent stake in Facebook. Microsoft established Facebook's current market value at $15 billion. That's probably more like it.

Back
Top Bottom