F.E.A.R MP demo!

Yeah, a 6600 GT should do fine in medium to high settings without the eye candy options on (anti-aliasing etc).

got it working now.

But damn I hate all those requirements for the pc. Single player worked fine with almost all settings on maximum, keeping the fsaa, dynamic lights and shadows off. But now in multiplayer I have to put all of the settings on minimum so that it runs somehow. Must be because there is a lot more guys moving, more shooting and explosions etc.

mikee286 said:
yah i'm probly gonna get a 6600gt around christmas

...and that is coming up really fast. I love that time of year. Everyone get into such a festive mood. I'm planning to upgrade to a 6800GT by that time and using my 6600GT as a test video card or spare.

On a note about the multiplayer version, it's just like playing any other online FPS. You play one version, you play them all. Excellent graphics though.

I do have one question about the game. How in the world do you know what team you are on?!?! I'm all trying to shoot everyone. How come there's no color uniforms or something so we can tell each other apart?

TRDCorolla said:
I do have one question about the game. How in the world do you know what team you are on?!?! I'm all trying to shoot everyone. How come there's no color uniforms or something so we can tell each other apart?

There is. I heard someone else mention this, but atleast I can see if he is a friend or an enemy very easily. My team has this kind of light grey clothing, the enemies have a lot darker. U sure u are playing tdm or ctf?

And I really like the slow-mo thing, I know Max Payne had it 1st but there was no multiplayer in it. When slow-mo comes u can just concentrate on the headshots. :)

Yeah, it's TDM I'm playing. There are times where I even stand there doing nothing watching players go by to see if I can tell each other apart. I do notice people have this circle over their heads and some have custom ones, but that doesn't really do much good. I'll keep an eye for the light colors and dark. I don't think I could tell a difference before though. Any other clues?

hmm I just noticed that I always own the server.

The bad thing about that is that I should be studying for my biology test instead of owning everybody on F.E.A.R.

It's fun but after awhile the scenery gets pretty old and it's just strategy from that point on. I realize that my teammated have this circle over their heads and all my enemies don't. I had to stop and chat with other players in the middle of the game to get that info. They were like, "lol, noob".

wat are requirements for it? i only got a xfx 6200 card and a amd athlon 64 3400 so will that play? or do i have to use my gaming pc? i gotta get a new hd so i donno how much space does that take? graphics look sweet on it and now i will not sleep tonight thanks to the little girl.

Back
Top Bottom