Eyes

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ive been doing nothing but the computer and sleeping for 9 days now, Even in class I get done early and go to the library and get on. Its like, all Ive been doing practically 24/7 lol Now Im having trouble seeing anything, the only thing thats clear is the luminescence of the screens, everything else is blurry.. Has this ever happened to any of you? Does it go away? lol This is freaky, Its like Im on a big acid trip But without any of the acid!

Btw: I have 20/20 vision too, clinically, which is Rare lol So I dont want to mess up my sight o.o

Maybe you need glasses now. [shrug]
The constant computer use certainly couldn't have helped, but it could be something else.

*cries* lol well this sucks I never look good when I put other peoples glasses on lol ^^; I dont want glasses

since youl need to wear them all the time you might be able to get contact lenses

Lies, All Lies, I shall never wear glasses!! Blashpemer!

I will just sit at the front of the class/boardroom/stand close to whoevers talking XD

Stop going on the computer! Simple as that. You have to take breaks from a screen every hour

Yeah, they should correct though. I find my eyes start to go blurry if i'm tired or stressed...

Does any one know the decent hertz on a monitor to protect the eyes the most? Or would they all do about the same damage above 60?

Kage said:
Yeah, they should correct though. I find my eyes start to go blurry if i'm tired or stressed...

Does any one know the decent hertz on a monitor to protect the eyes the most? Or would they all do about the same damage above 60?

75+ Hz refresh will keep you from getting headaches for the most part and won't damage your eyes too much.

Back
Top Bottom