Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... Im ugly ok. And no its asshole for me. Oh and...

If any ones ugly, it be your mother.

It seems all this bluto talk has made everyone edgy and angry and junk.

Seems to me that we need to either ban bluto, ban posts about bluto, or do some other thing that would lessen this aggressive atmosphere.

Since the time of the BAN BLUTO post by Computafreak (I'm not trying to point fingers, just wanted to state that this was like the beginning), Many different flame wars and arguments have broke out, whether it be arguments about hardware, or arguments about your mother.

Mods, please sort this situation out.
You must do something. Not just let things lie as it is, because things are not going to settle down.

my 2 cents.

Barrett said:
Have I Been Arguing Lord K?? No, You Probably Just Answered Your Own Question, Why Would You Close This Post?! What Have I Done Wrong Here. You Guys Need To Open Up A Dictionary And Look Up The Word Justice. It Needed To Be Delt In Bluto's Case So I Delt It The Best I Could. Do Unto Other's As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. Don't Anyone Say Listen To Your Own Adcie Either, I Had Justifyable Cause.
Nah; no I didn't. The reason I maye have closed this thread is that it starts with 'Now I'm pissed at the Mods'. not a very proactive way to start is it? Nope, no you didn't - you set up a thread based on a thread that had been closed for the very reasons you started the thread again. You knew it wasn't wanted - yet you did it. Threads Flaming other users of whom have done nothing worthy of being reported for days now, almost for a week, is not called for. The Rules state that other users are not to be flamed.

TibsBeatAll said:
It seems all this bluto talk has made everyone edgy and angry and junk.

Seems to me that we need to either ban bluto, ban posts about bluto, or do some other thing that would lessen this aggressive atmosphere.

Since the time of the BAN BLUTO post by Computafreak (I'm not trying to point fingers, just wanted to state that this was like the beginning), Many different flame wars and arguments have broke out, whether it be arguments about hardware, or arguments about your mother.

Mods, please sort this situation out.
You must do something. Not just let things lie as it is, because things are not going to settle down.

my 2 cents.
He has a good point - which is why I have closed this thread; and told everybody here who dislikes Bluto to, when they believe he is doing a bad thing, Report it. If I get more than 5 reports based on truthful fact of offensive posts I will recommend to David Bluto's banning.

But I will not tolerate people reporting any post Bluto makes.

<<< Thread Closed >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom