Exam results + more

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Have been away for a lil while guys, what did i miss, any new faces to look out for?

Plus, got my A Level exam results for the january exams. Any other UKers out there get their's?
Business Studies: A
Chemistry: B
Economics: C
Electronics: A

Have been away for a lil while guys, what did i miss, any new faces to look out for?

Plus, got my A Level exam results for the january exams. Any other UKers out there get their's?

I take all of mine in June. Those are good results, nice work. (Especially for January Exams, a lot my friends got D's, E's and U's. (I think it's because they where relying on Resits).

Hey Tom , are these grades for As or A2 modules
Either way they are good grades well done
You thinking about uni if so what you thinking of applying for and where ?

Don't know about uni yet, will be going but i don't know where. Probably a course in one of the social sciences. The results above are my AS ones. Am only year 12, and yup, loads of my friends got Ds, Es and Us, too, but at A-level A-E is a pass, only a U is a fail

Don't know about uni yet, will be going but i don't know where. Probably a course in one of the social sciences. The results above are my AS ones. Am only year 12, and yup, loads of my friends got Ds, Es and Us, too, but at A-level A-E is a pass, only a U is a fail

oh cool yer you wont need to start looking at unis yet , i didnt start looking till the end of year 12 mostly over the summer went to a few open days etc .
These where your first january modules at A level then so thats pretty good going considering this is the first time youve been examined at this level

Original Holysky excuse coming up

How can he pass Economics if the USA can't even pass Economics

Back
Top Bottom