The Evil Test Results

Booooooooooooo, i keep getting taken to a blank page, I did the god damn test 3 times, I would estimate I am 100% Evil, whats up with the masturbation question?

lol ok chances are that if the test reloads then u missed a question, i missed one at the top and had to do it all again!!!! oh well.

its an evil test damnit, getting urself off is viewed as an act of evil by the church... didnt u know that???

Yeh, but they only have NO as an answer, the church can suck suck my dong.

EDIT >>> I did it and only got 36% wierd, but im only 16 so there is time yet.

i got a 33%

david i think the test does work for you, i think u are just too ashamed of how evil you are to post ur results! :D jk lol

lol, i redid it to see what happens when i get 100%

"You came up from hell just to take this test didn't you?! You are absolutely pure seething evil!"

hahahaha u guys are pure pussy cats!!!! i got one of the lowest scores of my goth friends!!!! one of them that got near 100% is into bondage and DAMN but she'd love to have a go with some of u wimps!!!! hahaha thatd be damned funny!!!!!

as for the problem that you are experiencing David, im not sure what its all about, since i didnt make the test, or even know who did! imnot sure what your remedy could be... just persist maybe???

lol gian, i thought that u woulda got a better score than that!!!! im not trying to be stereotypical but dont gay people tend to be the experimentative ones???

<<EDIT>>

yeah i think that ur right too, thespark.com is gone as far as i know :( oh well.

Back
Top Bottom