eVGA Avatar Contest

i enterd it, but cause of some res. rules, the only part u can see is the upper right, so its pretty much just the big E

but i liked it.

but now where can i see it on the forums ?

That proves how much I suck at photoshop. Right now I'm just doing this for kicks lol. I'm going to end up using my avatar.

Here's what I got so far:

eVGA-Avatar_3copy.png

I messed up on the card. It needs to be brighter. I also don't like the words in that color and such. Too thick. I'm also going to fix the bottom lights. Unfortunately, I don't have time for that today. I spent most of my time learning some tricks with the pen and what not.

Ha that's what I did. Just messing around. This is the first time I used Photoshop for real. I messed with it in photography class some. But on Macs it was tedious so I just half-assed it like no other.

you guys need more practising lol.

something I made on a game:

11c59wy.jpg

what u guys think

shuld i remove the full evga loga and just leave the big e
of couse my names will be removed too
evgacontestcopy-1.jpg

You need to start a new one, that my friend is not at all good

I'm sorry, I'm not dissing you but that needs more then working on

Ha that's what I did. Just messing around. This is the first time I used Photoshop for real. I messed with it in photography class some. But on Macs it was tedious so I just half-assed it like no other.

You need to make a new layer and fit it under your 1st layer (after background) and draw white lighting effects, for each lightning line you need a new layor, this is a really really fast shit pic

2ywvf4g.gif

ok, as you see it needs more work, thats where you need to do it, you need to make them stand out more look more professional and faster strikes, it would look better if it was with another picture.

i can give you a .psd of lighting if you want

Sure. That'd work.

edit: Here's what I have now:
eVGA-Avatar_4copy.png

I am not too sure about the rings, but here's what my plan is. Remove the rings, flip one upside down and put it on the bottom. Write EVGA in neon orange on top of line. Behind the orb I'll draw some cosmos stuff. I'll add a flare on a corner. Then, I'll add to glowing pen marks trailing a video card as though it was a space craft. Then I'll be done.

Back
Top Bottom