Ever met someone from the internet?

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Just a poll because I am curious about this. The internet is a great social place and alot of us spend too much time here.

So has anyone actually met an internet friend or dated someone that you talked to from the internet?

My answer is yes, I have went to a forum meet when I was around 15 or so. I have also met three invididual guys from the net. I also have my collection of stalkers that have seen me out and around, but I do not know them and later find out I was being watched.

No, GlasseyeUK lives about 15 mins away from me, I would like to meet him, bit awkward though, because he's older than me.

iv met 2 ppl, and i should be meetin someone soon, been talkin 2 them 4 2 years on msn lol

Im planning on meeting some lads off my motocross forum. In summer going riding with them!

Met two people off the 'net so far, a dude called Jay who I met at a Trivium gig in March, and our own Mark Thorpe last weekend. Both great blokes who I'd love to meet again, and hopefully will.

joxley1990 said:
Top, how was that gig 99nasha and slayer?

99nasha and Slayer? You mean Mark T? :p

But yes, it was awesome. A weekend (well, 4 and half days) of alcohol fuelled fun, the best band in the world as the secret act, great music, great people, great weather and an unbeatable atmosphere. Quite probably the best weekend of my life.

Oh yeah, sorry, got confused because nasha posted before hand, I did actually edit my post, because I did put mark first..sorry about that.

I've started getting into rock, into Trivium at the moment.

Yes, its a werid story though. I was on D2 playing and me and this kid were talking. And I was like where do you live, he was like America. And then we finally got down to regions and come to find out he lived a 1/2 mile away. So the next day I walked on over to his house.

I intend on meeting some old blokes I know, Slayer and Mark not sure anyone here would know them ;)

Back
Top Bottom