Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL For Asians, a fail is a B. But, I'm a rebel and screw the stereotypes (I have a D :D).

jack22 said:
Well, tommrow i must tell my parents about my report card. The first quater i did alright with b's and a's. This quater i got a-'s,a,b+,c+,f(in latin). I didnt do to well on midterms either. I got like 4 c's, 1 b, 1 a, 1 f(latin) I have spent all my time with pc's not school. I havent done hw nor study so yea.

As you see, i am not liking my first year of latin at all. I am worried of what their reaction is going to be when they see it. I dont want to explain to them my goal in life as they probally wont accept it but wish me the best of luck.

And this quarter isnt to well either.

Can't blame you for not liking latin.. it is impossible...

jac006 said:
nice. same here. im a sophomomre, but tahnkfully im asian and havea 4.5 gpa. lol. sux for u man.

A 4.5 gpa? Hah.. how do you figure that one?

Anyways, I currently have a 3.5GPA (update my profile.. my GPA took a slight dip because of one western civ course). I'm a sophomore in college..

In high school my average GPA was a 2.5.

yeah..im white an my parents still freak out about a B...and right now i have a C. you can pretty much tell that i wont be on here much longer... and i know how much you guys LOVE ME, so ill try and bring it up..dont ask i've had 3 sodas today

My parents say Bs are just fine. My dad was a B student in high school and college.. and now he is doing just fine.

Giancarlo said:
A 4.5 gpa? Hah.. how do you figure that one?

well, u see, staright a's is a 4.0. at least at my school. everything b's and a's is like 3.5 or seomthing. but i have striaght a's and more so yeah.

Holy Hell, I do bad in like everything except English Biology and Geometry. It wasn't always like that though, I used to do good in everything, my parents still have to get used to it more.

pssst, lucky PM me back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom