ESRB advising retailers to stop selling GTA San Andreas!!!

Dark Assassin said:
hillary clinton should>:mad:<. quite literally.

video games simulate what is real. so what if there is a sexually explicit cheat in the game? as starr said, the violence is much more of a factor than the 'hot coffee' thing. honestly, if you're mature enough to cut someone's head off and kick it around, you're mature enough for the 'hot coffee' mod.

and what about other games, like bmx xxx? has anyone complained about those? probably.
has anyone gotten them banned? no.
HA! The game flopped big time anyways...it's a forgotten game. The main reason why GTA is so fun is because it's non-linear, so you could do almost anything, anyway you want to.

Eh, doesn't matter. The game will still float around on the internet, just not as much.

Modders will be able to burn it to work on the PS2. Not to mention it will always be ripped for the PC.

Good thing I bought the game for PS2 last christmas.

Also, does this count in the PS2 Version because a week or so ago I heard the mod was only accessible on the computer version...

No.

Hot Coffee is apparently in the PS2 version and you need an Action Replay card to get it.

I've got the game and a card, I might try it if I've got too much on my hands sometime.

if theyre complaining about violence or nudity or w/e in a game what about god of war??? it is one of the best games of all time and it has tits in it. you dont have to unlock them either. it also has sex in it and plenty of violence. not sayin they should attack it but still... i still stand by what i said about the govt having too much power. we should protest!!! its not the kids fault if he plays the game its the parents for being irresponsible.

mr.monger said:
omg shes just a senator imagine what would happen if she was a PRESIDENT!!! once again it shows the government has too much power, just like the media.
amen brother!!!

Hi folks I'm new here but this is my take on the current events. First off if your part of the clinton moore crowd go ahead and stop reading. I think theese two people are the most dagerous in the world to americans(not just gamers). She thinks she has the right to police us and tell us what we can buy, play etc. It's going to be games then guns the salt then smokes and then SEX!!!! The omen from demolition man is near we must stop these people now. Worst case scenario we all go to canada.

lol your funny, if you guys come to canada in a worst case scenerio ill personally shoot you. dont forget we have mad cow diseased BEEF you dont wanna come here, go to mexico. while you americans die from the mad cow disease ill laugh at you. im canadian im immune to mad cow:D

jcurrin said:
Hi folks I'm new here but this is my take on the current events. First off if your part of the clinton moore crowd go ahead and stop reading. I think theese two people are the most dagerous in the world to americans(not just gamers). She thinks she has the right to police us and tell us what we can buy, play etc. It's going to be games then guns the salt then smokes and then SEX!!!! The omen from demolition man is near we must stop these people now. Worst case scenario we all go to canada.

your my new best friend... i could not agree with you more

we need to start a post "Who do like?" democrats or Republicans

its not right to do that to that game. if you dont wanna see the scene dont type in the cheat! its as simple as that

Back
Top Bottom