Email is free!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Obviously huh.

But, isnt it nice to have email be free. I mean really.. there are fee's for everything. Cell phone bills, internet usages, phone usage, textmessaging plans. Say you go over using text messages, and then you get screwed! Go over your minutes, your screwed! Long distance, screwed! What im tring to say, is that everything has a fee. But isnt it just nice to send as many, emails as you want. BUT! What if we have to start paying for that too? Ive heard rumors about this, but does anyone really know?

it's only kind of free...

I mean you have to pay for the internet connection used to access the email service...

and companies like yahoo and google etc who provide an email service are more than amplly funded by their adverts that appear on their pages...

assuming that they were ever to start chargng, some other person would just come in with a new free service...

shoot aol and msn are thinking of charging for some premium services and whatnot (heard on slashdot)

Edit: (The Messengers)

dude they are not going to start charging people for email, a joke email circulated about how this dude prank called a person and said they are sending emails with out e-stamps and they are going to be fined, and dont you know some dumbass started a rumor...... if they were to start charging many people including my self would probally open a server for people to email for free...

Yea i've been telling my Sister they probaly not gonna charge or else everyone is gonna start using Yahoo! lol

Yes, hotmail, and Yahoo do charge for some services, there are premium services available on just about every host, like pop3 or imap access that make life easier... more space and stuff...

I don't suppose that there would never be a free email... but it might be that in the future some people/providers do ask for a small payment, even if that's only to stop people spamming

Back
Top Bottom