eh...school

Half Evil

Golden Master
yeah, im at school and it blows right now. tho its a half day, i really wanna look at my mail....but i cant so yeah, lol im here. so whats up all, how have ur days been so far?

rubbish... lol, i left home at 7.25, sat on a bus for an hour, walked into college, had 9 1/2 hours of theory, got a lift to the bus station (very nearly fell out the back of the van... he drove off before id closed the doors... lol) sat on a bus for another hour, and then got home at 8.00pm, and came on the puter... so yeah, thats my day so far... highlight of the day was nearly falling out the back of the van, exciting day :rolleyes:

mark thorpe said:
rubbish... lol, i left home at 7.25, sat on a bus for an hour, walked into college, had 9 1/2 hours of theory, got a lift to the bus station (very nearly fell out the back of the van... he drove off before id closed the doors... lol) sat on a bus for another hour, and then got home at 8.00pm, and came on the puter... so yeah, thats my day so far... highlight of the day was nearly falling out the back of the van, exciting day :rolleyes:

Sounds like a crap day, i went to college for 3 hrs, what a waste of time going in!

haha, im doing an NVQ 2 in PEO mechanical and electrical, all 6 key skills and a natioal certificate in PEO electrical(first year) this year, next year is more electrical, and the year after mechanical. my company is funding the college course, so im happy about that, lol, and gettign a wage to go to college is always good...

wednesdays are bad though, i leave home at 7.25am, and dont get back home till 8.00pm... mondays, tuesdays and thursdays arent bad, 7.25 - 6.00, but fridays are definatley the best day... 7.25-2.00...

Back
Top Bottom