Ebay

Tw57d3lmn71337

Baseband Member
I want to start using Ebay but not sure how safe it would be. Like let's say i have an awesome power buyer reputation on ebay and i sell you a hard drive for 40.00$ and then the buyer gets it and it's a hunk of junk. How can the buyer get his money back? Also is it a good idea to buy cheap computer products on ebay to save money just make sure the buyer has high level??

Ebay has a good system that goes through paypal. Though it sounds like you want to sell someone a bad hdd which if this is the case this thread will be locked pretty darn quick. And if you buy parts make sure they have a warranty. And any reputation tht you can get on the guy would always be good.

oh my bad, didn't meen for it to sound that i'm a scammer, but i think i might start buying my computer products online and was wondering how safe it would be and if they would be defective what i would do. But thank you for your input.

yeah no problem millions use ebay. Don't worry if you get spammed just make sure you contact the seller beforehand and make sure the part if defective will be able to be returned. And all that jazz. Ebay will help you in this region it has a strict policy on stuff like this

Yea its pretty safe. Most Ebayers don't want neg feedback so they won't sell your stuff that don't work. And if it don't work they'll tell you. I've sold broken laptops on ebay for 25 or so. BUT READ THE AUCTION CAREFULLY. That bid is a legal contact. And the seller has the chocie to hold you to it.

I use ebay a lot, but I never buy computer parts on it because they usually don't come with warrantys and stuff. You should just buy parts off Newegg.com, 100% secure and really cheap.

I only buy old stuff. like old TMNT toys and stuff. tigerdirect and newegg or good online computer stores. they only sell new parts though so it would cost more then the used stuff off ebay. some computer parts of ebay are almost new so i wouldn't completly block it out though.

Ebay is very good.. I bought a lot of useful things of there including military antiques to build up my current collection. It is very good and you can find things on there for much cheaper..

However, I had bad experiences with it for computer parts.

I dont use ebay, mainly because my dad doesnt let me but i use online stores like dabs and novatech.

Back
Top Bottom