Earth to Get Huge Asteroid Flyby Next Week

X1337

Fully Optimized
On Monday, July 3, an asteroid almost a half-mile or so in diameter will make a close pass of Earth. Apollo Asteroid 2004 XP14, discovered in December of 2004, is classified as a "Potentially Hazardous Asteroid," because of its close orbit to Earth. It is called an Apollo asteroid because the term Apollo is used to describe all asteroids that have Earth-crossing orbits. 2004 XP14 will be the closest to the Earth late Sunday for people on the west coast of the U.S. Experienced sky watchers with a decent telescope might be able to get a brief glimpse at the asteroid as it flies by Earth late Sunday evening

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3046

See, the resion why i know I the earth lives becuase the syKic girl? Syvia? well she said shes going to die in 20 years from now? So I know the earth lives on

i want an asteroid to hit the east side of america and shove the right half of america onto the left side so that I can play paintball whenever I want.

GreatHype said:
i want an asteroid to hit the east side of america and shove the right half of america onto the left side so that I can play paintball whenever I want.
but that would hurt!! *lives in virginia*

Back
Top Bottom