Early Xmas gift

The reason I'd asked is: I was going to recommend that you took a look at Hanteks range.
(i've got a couple of their scopes)
their 6022BE scope has much more bandwidth (20Mhz vs 200Khz) 48M samples/sec vs 1M samples/sec
and two channels rather than one.

for your ESC controller on a quadcopter though I'd have recommended the hantek 1008 range.
specs are 8 inputs (much more useful if you're trying to see what's happening on 4 rotors, and check feedback circuits at the right time etc. -with 8 inputs you'd be able to see all rotors in realtime on the same screen)

specs of that one are closer to the nano, but just over twice the samples per second and about twice the bandwidth.

Both are cheaper than the nano. (about 2/3rds the price)
with the HUGE limitation that they are usb driven.

The first one above comes with two real probes, the second comes with four crocodile clip based probes (and an ignition probe for HT leads since it's sold as an automotive scope)

I made the choice that if I needed to look at something away from my desk then taking a laptop with me would be an "adequate" solution to take a laptop -obviously if you're really out in the field flying then this might not be a solution that first you...

what do you think of it? (I've sadly never read a good review of them.)

On the subject of early Christmas, I got a nice bottle of Sailor Jerry Rum today whilst I was doing some shopping.

It came early for me to. iPad Air 2. I love it. Big upgrade from my ipad2 and my wife's ipad3 (which I had mostly been using).

I watched Star trek IV last night and I forgot what fun that movie was. Time travel in a stolen Klingon Warbird, dealing with 20th century people and stealing two whales.

What a hoot. :)

I watched Star trek IV last night and I forgot what fun that movie was. Time travel in a stolen Klingon Warbird, dealing with 20th century people and stealing two whales.

What a hoot. :)
You may end up stealing Cynthia from me. :lol:
But seriously, I need to brush up on my trek. Its been a while.:)

I like the scene where Scotty tried to talk to the computer at the polymer lab. That was funny and of course when Spock had to learn how to swear.

Back
Top Bottom