e3 tonight

esa193

Fully Optimized
oh ya hopefully will see some great shit for vista
like crysis bioshock
nintedo should be interesting as well
there selling like hot cakes but can they keep it like that?
mabey a 360 price cut?
sony cut the ps3 to 500 and made a new 600 one
is that enough to help the failing gaming system?
what do you guys think?
oh ya it starts tonight at 9 on g4tv
or your can get up to date info
at http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=event_nav;live
as for me id say g4tv is the way to go
cable its 175 for me

I'll watch the videos tomorrow morning if I can find them :)

One thing thats annoyed me is the E3 showing of DDR Universe 2 for the 360, yet over here, we didn't even get the first!.. Meh... I really need a Stepmania setup downstairs.

Anyhow, has anyone seen the first actual screenshot from Kill Zone 2?

Looks okay, but the shadows very low quality on the wall:

http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748475/img_4692210.html

i hate watching E3. you have got to be pretty nerdy to watch televison about video games IMO. just not my style. if i want to find a good game then ill search the internet when i want too.

I love E3. I know people have their opinions, but I love to watch it. I'm too nerdy not too.

I'll probably just check out the highlights on Gamespot tomorrow. I don't think I'd watch it on TV...maybe if I was really bored.

Personally, I don't want to watch it. I would much rather be there. Kinda sucks they closed it to the public.

i never knew they closed it to the public. ive always wanted to BE there. but i agree with freestlyer if im bored i might watch it for a lil while.

Yeah, if what I've heard is true, only press type people can be there, no true "Joe Somebodys" can go.

Oh I didn't know that either. That's kinda silly...I just thought tickets were ridiculously expensive.

Yeah, the E3 this year is smaller and it's closed to the public. It's called the E3 Media & Business Summit, which is why it's only open to the media and such. I think they have E for Everyone, which is like E3 but open to the public. Should be somewhere around October.

A price cut on the Xbox 360 is very possible, but so far it's only been the words of an analyst.

Sony made price cuts and is introducing the 80GB version bundled with Motorstorm.
Konami deems the $100 price cuts as "insufficient" and is considering bringing Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (arguably the PS3's biggest exclusive as of now) to other "non-Sony systems." I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Mass Effect is definately releasing in November. The folks at Bioware have definately done a great job, not just graphically, but in terms of gameplay. They're the ones who made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire, both games that recieved positive critical reviews. Think of it like Oblivion, but better and in outer space. :)

Also, the very first in-game screenshot of the Killzone 2 demo. Here
Sony FAILS. That screenshot is horrible. If you compare the textures in the screenshot to the CG trailer screenshots, the difference is VERY clear. Hah, and Sony said the Killzone 2 E3 trailer back in 2005 was REAL-TIME. :rolleyes: Pleeasee...don't even pull that shit off.

Back
Top Bottom