E3

Too many interesting things to list, but perhaps the one thing I'm most intrigued by is Microsoft's new Zune HD. Looking at pictures and demo videos on Engadget and Gizmodo has definitely gotten me interested. Combining the Zune and Xbox Live Marketplace was something that should've been done months ago and if it works, Apple could have a real iPod Touch competitor out there.

ya im really interested in the new zune aswell, i currently have an ipod touch and i love it, going to be very hard to beat it but ill give the zune a chance, looks very sexy to

ya im really interested in the new zune aswell, i currently have an ipod touch and i love it, going to be very hard to beat it but ill give the zune a chance, looks very sexy to

same here i love my ipod touch but the sound isn't quite as good as other mp3 players i have owned. Any details on what the new zune will be like? They need to make a touchscreen zune with wifi and a web browser and that supports flash. That is a big downfall of the touch imo.

Im Suprised no one has made a thread about E3! So what are you hoping is unveiled? I Personally hope Sony finally Announces the release dates of GT5 And GT:Mobile and that they confirm the PSP Go!.

Also im curious to know wether or not Microsoft will tell us any juicy details about the Zune HD.

ZuneHD

Back
Top Bottom