drumtrasher

wow, seriously
tahts kinda ironic, 5 consec posts about banning someone, breaking the rules to bust a guy for honestly i dont understand why he made more than one account but w/e i dont think that deserves a pb on first offense

he was warned, and didn't respond and it is stated in the forum rules (which every new user is assumed to have already read) that multiple accounts are not allowed so break the rules and you're out of here. But i have to agree 5 posts in a row by brookfield is a little ridiculous.

edit - hmm, actually now that i look at the forum rules it says nothing about multiple accounts...i was mistaken.

Ð88 said:
he was warned, and didn't respond and it is stated in the forum rules (which every new user is assumed to have already read) that multiple accounts are not allowed so break the rules and you're out of here. But i have to agree 5 posts in a row by brookfield is a little ridiculous.

I agree on both issues. But about warning him, I just hope brookfield actually send a pm or something to drumtrashers account, not just warn the one who was trying to sell a pc. Since what ever the reason for identical ip's, if drumtrashed never even knew he was suspected he never had the chance to even try to explain.

Ya, maybe they should look at his last activity before banning him and give him a chance to log-on and see his pm's to get a chance to explain himself...

I'm not sure what happend here, I think he did ban him a bit early. Right now I see a name called "drumthrasher 2" posting, Im sure he will respond.

yeah drumthrasher_2 is drumthrasher, he made a thread sayin he had no clue why he was banned, and that proves i believe that he didnt have time to explain

So drumthrasher got banned? Wow...so much stuff happening. Yeah, I thought that computer looked rather similar to the one in drumthrasher's signature. :p

Back
Top Bottom