Driving, yay!

Kage

Golden Master
Got my form for my provisional licence checked and sent off at the post office :D

Now all I need to do is wait for the licence, and I can start learning to drive. Can't wait!

Yeah, I've been wanting to drive for ages but haven't ever done it. I'm 20 now, and I've been able to drive for 3 years, since 17.

I'm pretty sure its a bit different than in car games :p But, I think I do have an idea how to, and I already have the gears sorted out, since my dad let me control the gears while he was driving a few times, haha, and I got them all right :)

I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up

Yeah, I've been wanting to drive for ages but haven't ever done it. I'm 20 now, and I've been able to drive for 3 years, since 17.

I'm pretty sure its a bit different than in car games :p But, I think I do have an idea how to, and I already have the gears sorted out, since my dad let me control the gears while he was driving a few times, haha, and I got them all right :)

I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up
If shifting gears is a problem, there's always automatic. :p

I'm in the UK. There aren't many automatic cars available, and its cheaper to find a good manual.

To tell the truth, I think I'd prefer manual to automatic

I'm not buying a car now though :p Just will be learning for now

No way, you should always get a manual, otherwise you might as well be driving a dodgem car, good luck with the lessons, and all that....

if you dont learn to drive a manual from the start - and take the test in an automatic you still have to prove you can drive a manual :D

anyway....way i think of it...it takes more skill to drive a manual ;)

Back
Top Bottom