driving test (theory), pass or fail ...

In the UK driving test, hitting the kerb is seen as not having full control of the vehicle, usually in the 3 pt turn, or reversing round the corner.

However I have mates that have hit the kerb, and just continued their test and still passed. Don't worry about because if you do focus on that, then it increases your chances of it actually happening.

Wow the UK tests you guys on reversing around corners? The American road test is much easier.. oh well.
Congrats dude_se on passing the written exam!

They just love to make sure your safe, my dad can drive any vehicle apart from a bus with more than 12 passengers, I wish i was as good as him :)

Congrats man!:D

Wow the UK tests you guys on reversing around corners? The American road test is much easier.. oh well.
Congrats dude_se on passing the written exam!

It is easier...sometimes to easy I think, I had a friend from a small town in south georgia and their whole road test consisted of leaving the DMV parking lot and taking a right turn onto the towns main road, going down the road and taking a right at the stop light, going down the road and taking a right at the stop sign and a final right turn back into the DMV parking lot

so in short, 4 right turns...that's all it was and he passed:p

Practical is ok aslong as you keep your cool, it took me 2 times to pass my test and I failed on the first one cause a taxi was up my arse on a roundabout..

Usualy all the examiners put you at ease anyway so you should be ok :) good luck!!!

cheers. i did parallell parking and hill starts today, and even down hill starts. i did really well on all of them. ive done 9hrs of lessons so far and next week hes taking me around some of the test routes and if he gets his act together he should book me in for the test. as he said the waiting list could be 7 weeks :O

Back
Top Bottom