Driving lesson troubles.

My instructor had a student fail because she went a hairline over 30 :eek: Mind you, it probably depends on the instructor and the mood he/she is in :D

I'd assume, seeing as the speed limit is 30, that if you were above it even slightly, it'd still count as being over, yes, and if your slightly lower, your not doing the speed limit also.

I'd assume, seeing as the speed limit is 30, that if you were above it even slightly, it'd still count as being over, yes, and if your slightly lower, your not doing the speed limit also.

The "speed limit" is more like the speed minimum here.

Also, the rule for highways is go the speed of traffic.

Lowndsey, when approaching a stop, I sometimes don't switch until I have to go. By that time, I've forgot what gear I was in, so I think I'm in first, when I'm actually in 3rd. The car makes a weird noise, I'll tell you that :p

lol, ive taken off in 4th before.. quite often dont bother with first if im in a queue of traffic.. lol..

good luck :) once you pass you can forget everything and drive properly ;) lol

to change gear you just ease off the accelerator, put the clutch down, move the gearstick, lift the clutch back up as you are giving it a lil gas.. very easy really.. (once youve been driving 2 years lol)

Well, basically, just don't stress out on the road. Nothing is more dangerous than to be stressed.

I failed because of that, and a major fault. That major fault made me ride at bouncing speeds from 30-65 in a a 50, 30 and even 20 zone. (Yes, literally, I did 60 in a 30 zone.) Stressing kills.

Well, basically, just don't stress out on the road. Nothing is more dangerous than to be stressed.

I failed because of that, and a major fault. That major fault made me ride at bouncing speeds from 30-65 in a a 50, 30 and even 20 zone. (Yes, literally, I did 60 in a 30 zone.) Stressing kills.

60 is nothing.. my mate was banned for 75 in a 30... lol

Haha, over here in the states, I have heard stories of people doing 120 in a 70, and getting less of a punishment than people who were doing 80 in a 70...

I have had the excitement of doing 100 in a 55, and that was a country road.

The speeds are in miles per hour, of course

Back
Top Bottom