Drinking

Ronco Rox said:
um your parents are going away for 2 months and your having your buds over? wow, have a party with some girls or something. don't stick to a sausage fest for 2 months.

I never said I was having a sausage fest..I just said that me and some buds got a case of 24 smirnoof...Not sayign thy're the only ones coming over...Its almost done anyhow...$30 down the drain...get some greygoose this time.

As I assume you're talking about Smirnoff Ice (because really, where can you get a box of 24 bottles of vodka for $30? If you can, I want to know where =P), then as Mark Thorpe said, it's nothing at all.

Neither is 2 litres of Vodka if it's between a group of say 5 people. (To me, anyway).

UK31337 is drunk again, so here goes...

I have in my room currently:

2x cans of Tennent's Lager
1x can of Carling (I'm currently drinking the other one)
1x bottle of Absinthe
1.5x bottles of vodka
3x cans Guinness
0.5x bottles of Tesco Value Brandy
3x bottles of white wine
1x bottle of Monty Python Holy Grail Ale (I drank the other one).

So yeah, you're all lightweights! I know somebody who literally managed this in one night, and I saw him do it:

1 litre of vodka
20x cans Stella Artois
2x double black After Shock
1x bottle American Budweiser
2x double Absinthe

and God only knows what else. He wasn't hungover at all, it was unreal.

Drink as much as you want. Regret it when you sober up. Never fails, just ensure ye olde liver still works fine, and you'll be fine!!!!!

If someone drank that much, i think it would be a record.

Current record is 40oz of 40% liqueor in a single sitting

DJ-CHRIS said:
2 bottles of 7% smirnoff coolers at 341ML will highly affect driving skills in the average person.

That would be like drinking about 3-5 bottles of beer, right? Well atleast the kinda bottles we have here, 0.33l and something like 4.5%. That really shouldn't have too much effect, maybe a little if u drink them in 10 minutes or so. But usually I need like 5-6 bottles of beer (drinked fast) to actually start feeling anything. But it also depends on the person alot.

Omar Shamali said:
I think drinking is bad,not bad,its too bad for your body :(

Dude, simply BREATHING in today's world i bad for your body. That's how jacked up thigns have become. pollution ftw eh?

One thign I don't understand is why peopel just jump the gun and say, "This is bad," or "This is wrong" when they themselves haven't ever participated in, nor done the thing they are critisizing. For example, people say, "Smoking is addicting". Really...who says? A "Scientist" or a "Studies show..."? Honestly, I've smoked a few times, recreationally, it's relly not that addicting as people make it out to be.

Nor is alcohol. Is it bad for your body? Sure, but if we get a "scientist" and a "study that shows" out there, we can literally make ANYTHING bad, wrong. So really, what's wrong and right and whats good and bad when half the people pointing the finger haven't even tried it or are willign to try it to get the experience to be able to critisize the thing in the first place!?

Just my rant on how people are influenced by the "Studies show" "Scientists say..." and "Experts deem..." and the list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom