Downtime

yea. thats happened over the past few days aswell. the index page was ok but all the other pages were blank.

at first I thought I had a virus, but the rest of my network was like that, then I was getting dialup speeds... but glad to hear that it is back up.

wood_workur said:
at first I thought I had a virus, but the rest of my network was like that, then I was getting dialup speeds... but glad to hear that it is back up.

lol. ive been getting like 5kb/s from utorrent and nets just not been the same for the past few days. i thought i had pc probs too. luckily cf still works. utorrent is a mystery

Not for the first time this week, the other day, I got blank screens for 4 hours in the morning, this evening I experienced the same for 5 hours.

Yeah a mate and I have also had downtime probs over the last few days, is the site getting more visitors causing it to crash? Weird anyway lol thought something was wrong with Opera when i could only see the index page.

Just database problems. David should really consider a VB upgrade. Saying that, it could be server problems.

Ah well, I can last a few hours without CF!

Back
Top Bottom