Don't Screw With Spainish Ploice

Yeah, there's no standardisation in the legal system in the UK - different people get different penalties depending on what the judge feels like.

I heard a case in America where a guy faced 75 years for attempted murder - in the UK, if he'd actually gone on to kill the person, he'd probably get life, with a minimum term of 10 years or something.

Take a .38 fire a round into his groin area, fire 3 or 4 to make sure you hit it, then walk out and let him to suffer... Then hes dead you only wasted 5 rounds.

Or just blow up the bike :D

Although, I would have ran into him too if I were a cop, and be like "Dont you run away from me... THAWP!"

Most of the time, if you get send to prison, if your on good behavour, you can get out in half the time you were sentanced for.

Spansih police right. Like Mexico? Cant you just bribe them? Like no offence or anything, but I live in a town where there are 56% mexicans. They tell me you can :D

Spanish isn't always Mexican. In Spain, the police are pretty tough and will crack down on many infractions. In Mexico, it's just a bunch of lazy and corrupt guys who take a bribe for anything.

The UK police are not very good. I dont like the whole country, I want to move to America - I could also order from newegg then..

Back
Top Bottom