dont go to emilys my space

natej315 said:
ok luckyduck said dont go to her myspace because her parents know her password for it and she isnt in control of it any more....
Ok... Message Received. :)

Just wondering, do you know her in real life or something or did she just tell you Lol?

Jordan Pardy said:
Ok... Message Received. :)

Just wondering, do you know her in real life or something or did she just tell you Lol?
I PM'd her after seeing her pic, telling her she looked a little like my late wife around the same age, she told me then, no I don't know her, I'm in England, she's a long way away, can't remember where.

Brookfield said:
That's still no reason for boardordi3 to go for Nate like that though. :(
im sorry, i didnt mean for it to come out like that, i just was messing around with nate because before he edited it, i had no idea who "emily was" or her myspace

joxley1990 said:
She could of told us herself! Nate, are you in love? :p

Could she not just change her password?

No im not in love lol seeing as how my gf broke up with me a few days ago ahem any ways

I have a section on my buddy list called
"computer forums"
and she was singed on so I was being nice and saying hi and she asked me if i could do that so i said yes ill help out
so i did

I was only joking with you mate - sorry to hear about your other bird! Plenty more fish in the sea!

Brookfield said:
I PM'd her after seeing her pic, telling her she looked a little like my late wife around the same age, she told me then, no I don't know her, I'm in England, she's a long way away, can't remember where.
No I was asking Nate lol :D

boardordi3 said:
im sorry, i didnt mean for it to come out like that, i just was messing around with nate because before he edited it, i had no idea who "emily was" or her myspace
Alright, I appreciate your apology, but now I think you're going to have to word your posts more carefully, making it clear who you're referring to etc, yes, by all means have some fun in the social lounge, it lightens up the place, but there times when you should respect members sensitivity, not me, I'm about as sensitive as Darth Vader when I need to be, but I'm a real pussy cat when I'm relaxed!,
smoke.gif
no, I mean people like her, her given name is Emily.

See you on the forums :)

Back
Top Bottom