Dogs that smell cancer?

I think it sad that cancer is still a problem, especially when it was cured in 1934, check out Royal Rife on Google.

You realize that none of his devices have ever been proven to work, right?

Find me three studies showing that his methods succesfully treat cancer.

Of course it's going to be a "conspiracy theory" no matter how proven it is. Regardless of how many studies, the results will always show that it doesn't work... because there's no money in the cure. What if it did work though? Not to stray from the subject too much be seriously, what if this device did work? True, anyone can write a paper about something that didn't happen or was never really proven, but that reminds me of President Ahmajinadad *Spelling?* saying the holocaust never happened when we know these things did.

As for dogs smelling cancer... that's just ludicrous. ;)

Are you serious? So you are saying that if you had cancer, you would trust your life to this device that has not worked once?

And you will believe that before you believe something that has been studied?

And we know the holocaust happened because there is material evidence. Show me your evidence, instead of coming up with bad analogies.

No I'm not saying I would trust my life with it, and I'm not saying that I wouldn't pursue different forms of treatment, but I would certainly spend the money to try it. Who knows if it works? From what I've read, he successfully cured 16 cancer patients before his lab was burned to the ground. Again though, that's just something I read.

The people making and selling these devices were arrested for medical fraud because it didn't do anything except make people believe they were being cured, and avoid actual treatment.

As said before, just post a link to some evidence that it can cure cancer. Just saying something does not make it true

or post your source that he actually cured 16 cancer patients. I bet it was from somewhere heavily biased such as a conspiracy site or a site trying to sell products with his name on them.

I think it sad that cancer is still a problem, especially when it was cured in 1934, check out Royal Rife on Google.

I feel like there's something wrong with this statement. It's too vague. It's like saying we fixed autoimmune diseases even though there are multiple causes and types.

I feel like there's something wrong with this statement. It's too vague. It's like saying we fixed autoimmune diseases even though there are multiple causes and types.

Royal Rife claimed he could cure any cancer/virus by pulsing electricity at a certain frequency that would kill it. This has never been shown to work, and he is regarded as one of the worst quacks in history.

Everything essentially operates on it's own frequency. At the most basic level, everything breaks down to a circle that vibrates at a certain frequency. The theory is the same theory as to why glass breaks when an opera singer can get her voice at the same frequency, just a much more violent rate. This causes the molecules to break down thus destroying the glass. Same principle, in theory, works for cancer cells. If you want to destroy a specific type of cancer, you find the operating frequency and produce the same frequency at a much more violent rate thus causing the cancer cells to be destroyed.... in theory. Problem is, as foothead so eloquently put it, that it's never been proven by backed research. Only stories of it working and the work being destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom