Dogs & Fear

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Never be scared of dogs
Tonight I was at a friend house with my dog. Shes a german sherherd I believe. So is her mom. Her mom is mean, just plain mean she does not go along with females. Well we keep them seperated. My dog doesn't care. I heard the sounds of a fight. (my dog got out, the other one picked the fight) So I walked out there I saw the two going at it. This dog fights to the death btw and last thing i'm about to do is let her kill my dog or my dog kill her. Which would of been the evenutally outcome. So I spet in. I kick my dog away gentley she gets the point. I then kick the other. She doesn't get the point. She gets backed up and tries to bite me. I kick her harder. And she got up after being knocked back. Looked at me. Then charged once final time. I kicked her again then I went after her. Now remember this dog is known to be mean and vicious. I jump on grab her mouth and keep it close with my hand well I sat on her to keep her from moving her. She tried to get away I held her still. She stopped so I let her go. And I believe this amazed everybody. She got up and went into her cage. Her owner said it was the first time he has ever seen that dog back away from a fight with anything. So i'm proud of myself consirdering I stood down her and not the fact that I won which I woujld of regradless but I made her go in her cage. But anyways just wanted to tell a story and teach a lesson

Dogs sense fear, don't show it.

If that would have been me...with my patience...the dog who tried to bite me would have died of a sudden EXTREME powerful choke

But that is amazing

I honsetly thought it was going come back at me. But it didn't. Frankly I could of cared less because evenutally the cop would of shot it, or we would of dragged it in the cage.

Nik00117 said:
I honsetly thought it was going come back at me. But it didn't.

Well I'm not too surprised about that. U showed her who the boss is. Dog's learn very well. She got defeated, she won't challenge u again in a while :)
And really that's what happens most of the time. It's their nature. If a dog (many other animals too) loose a fight then they will start to respect the one who won it. U were stronger than her, and usually with animals the strongest one is the leader.
¨
So I'd say that u are the leader now! :D

My solution: one bullet to the head. There's no reason to keep a dog like that alive. Stupid owner doesn't know how to train his dog.

Yes, but she is still in the service of the k-9 service making baby pups. When she turns 4 which is in 3 months she'll be shot. Thats the youngest age she can be retired at. She is only mean to females, and she'll fight back at anything that fights it.

Back
Top Bottom