Doesn't it just hurt your head?

wow that is some deep thought, thats the kind of thinking i do when im.... nevermind, but seriously that is some really deep thinking. I dont know if anyone could answer it though.

Nope, its pretty impossible...
Even if you lookl at it from the Scientific to the Relgious point of view. Even the Religious point of view to how things were created poses questions...

It all depends on how you view God, there is numerous arguments which depict a higher force, or being (God) such as the Teleological argument, which is an argument which puts forth that there has to be a grand design, meaning that the universe is too complex to happen by chance.

Teleological Argument

Or there is the Ontological Argument, which argues that there has to be a perfection at some point, and that perfection is 'God'

Ontological Argument

To me the thought of space, is astounding, its almost impossible to fathom, as many of the previous posts portray, a difficulty in understanding which to me is why religion has been developed, to help man understand something which is so unbelievably complex that we can't fathom it, the difficulty I have is that I can't believe its happened all by chance, but well if we consider that Earth is one of an infinate number of planets, then there is that possibility that one of those planets that life could form.

Well.. Just think. Where did 'god' come from?!

And no I didnt have a chance too look at the link.

I'll look at the link later, but yeah, like I said, questions are posed in both ways of thinking.

Believe me its something which is almost a daily thought, I have read 3 of the Holy Books, Koran, Torah, and the Bible, I am not a Christian or even religious so I don't myself have the understanding to answer that question, all the arguments, for God, in whatever form, can't explain it, they say that God simply existed, but for us, everything has a beginning and an end, so thats one of the reasons why we find it difficult to comprehend that thought, the idea of space, with no beginning or end, the idea of God with no beginning or end.

It requires us to have faith, for example for many centuries the general populus believed that the earth was flat, the reason being that they didn't have the means to prove their theories, all theories need faith, and a theory continues to exist until it is either proved right or wrong. If wrong then a new theory is developed.

(on a side note the reason I post links is for the those that wish to find out a little bit more about arguments or points that I raise in my post.)

God did, And everyone says that it cant be proven. He told us, We dont have enough capacity, nor the capability to understand how he did it. Once we die we'll have the capability

Science has once again been able to piss god off. Because, they have found the aging gene. And, well so far, they can slow it down.. Make you live for hundereds of years. But soon, they will understand how to turn it off. And (just a feeling that I get) but, god would want everyone to know what he did. And how he did it exactly. But if people start to live forever... well then... thats a problem for god.

wont happen, know why? revelations

Edit: Plus theres other ways to die than from old age.

Back
Top Bottom