Does this sound familiar?

Brookfield

Golden Master
A pre-emptive strike on a foreign country after believing false intelligence that a dictator is ready to attack the UK, when the truth finally emerges, the humiliated government uses spin to try to save face.
The targets were not Sadaam & Iraq, but Napolon & the French, the date 1807.
Ministers at first fell for his lies that he would use use the Danish Navy to attack Ireland, he hoped that the stories would force Britain to stop fighting his forces, but luckily the ministers came to their senses, & eventually he was, as we all know, defeated, after much bloodshed.

[Extract of a Daily Mail item titled; "The Sadaam of 1807"]

I get a massive sense of De-javu, but only cause I read that twice over already!

I get a massive sense of De-javu, but only cause I read that twice over already!
:eek: Sorry, thought I'd explained, I got two white screens & three database erors while trying to post,anyway, what did you think of it?

yes, it was a joke...

I cleared up the other threads now.

yes, it was a joke, I cleared up the other threads now.
Thanks a lot friend!, but good god, when are we going to see the end of white screens etc do you think?, David keeps saying like, "there that should do it, let me know if you get problems", problems?, nah, why should there be more probl.......oh NO it's happening again, well I've got to the stage now where I don't see any advantage in reporting it, I'm really p*ssed off with it all, as others are I think.

Yes, I think that everyone is getting a little annoyed about it all.

personally I'm not even going to start guessing at what the problems are this time, I think that David said that there was some kind of web server issue when it serves only a white page, but I'm not really sure what that could be.

it would be good to get it fixed though!!

Back
Top Bottom