DOA hardware

you mean has anyone had a product not work when they got it. Yes, I have, that's what the rma process is for. My video card when I first got it didn't work so I sent it in and they sent me back one that did.

have any of you brought doa hardware???

Nope, I wouldn't have a reason to buy DOA hardware. I could find some in the trash for free.

But, to answer your question, yes. I bought a printer on ebay, and it came DOA and I got a refund from ebay. Those bastards charge you 25.00 for "service fees" and take that out of your refund. I spent 50.00 on it and only got back 25.00.

Before I bought my MX 3000 set, the previous had a defective keyboard. It wouldn't connect, but the mouse worked fine.

My Logitech keyboard came with a piece of crap mouse that didn't work that well from the start. But I wasn't too concerned over it because I bought it mainly for the keyboard.

I also had a WD Raptor drive that I tried to install Windows on but nothing happened. I tried jsut about everything possible, but no go. I concluded that it was a piece of crap and returned it like the very next day.

Back
Top Bottom