Do you love your job, paid to game :)

is that lag at 4:02 or you speeding it up like you mention later?

One thing that I felt like you could have mentioned better was that the lag between you and the server isn't always bad because of the connections but if the person hosting is over-seas or has a busy line.

As an aside, I don't know if it's the angle or not, but it looks like your PS3 needs dusting :)

I thought silencers reduces range. I use the FAMAS and I can kill people easily from long range.

I was thinking of getting 3G so I can play SCII on the go. However, it didn't work that well when I was using the hotspot my friend made on his phone.

is that lag at 4:02 or you speeding it up like you mention later?

One thing that I felt like you could have mentioned better was that the lag between you and the server isn't always bad because of the connections but if the person hosting is over-seas or has a busy line.

As an aside, I don't know if it's the angle or not, but it looks like your PS3 needs dusting :)

No, that was me speeding up the video to get it into a ten minute time slot (didn't realize our account is approved for way more). If you want to see actual lag fast forward to 6:59 - 7:03 in the clip. That is actual lag where I basically shot, stopped shooting as that should have killed him and he was still standing there. I then started shooting again and killed him but my bullets with the kill just don't quite line up.

I'd have liked to mention some more in the video but it's kind of hard to think about stuff to say and play a good game at the same time. I suppose I could have done a voice over through the whole clip but didn't think of it at the time. My PS3 may be a little dusty, however, I did wipe it off prior to recording lol.

Are you guys hiring?

Nope :(

We just hired somebody about 3 weeks ago so there are no current positions available.

I thought silencers reduces range. I use the FAMAS and I can kill people easily from long range.

I was thinking of getting 3G so I can play SCII on the go. However, it didn't work that well when I was using the hotspot my friend made on his phone.

If you look at my full article you'll notice I talk about cellphones. I bet the problem you had was a connection that wasn't optimized, which can account for in game lag or it could have just been your signal level at the location.

Back
Top Bottom