Do you like it?

It's alot clearer.. hence.. it's much better, nice change of face.. oh wow I'm retarded. Nice avatar :D, maybe I'll choose one.. some day..

yeah it's nice, it kinda looks like a passport picture sort of. It's a lot better though! :cool:

Thanks to most of you, not bad is it? :D I say "most" because one of you who's posted here, reported it saying it was not appropriate, I'm not saying who it is, but why didn't he have the guts to say it in his post?, a couple of you are right, it is passport style, it's the one used in my car documents.

It'd be better if we could see the name plate...

what was that... it's not a mug shot?

it's a good picture, and it's good to have yourself as your picture... but it does make you look a bit like a grumpy old man!

Though it's made me think I might change my avatar to be myself as well...

root said:
It'd be better if we could see the name plate...

what was that... it's not a mug shot?

it's a good picture, and it's good to have yourself as your picture... but it does make you look a bit like a grumpy old man!

Though it's made me think I might change my avatar to be myself as well...
Ha ha, have you seen a passport photo? they never look jolly, I did this in a Boot's booth for my driving licence, haven't you got one? as for looking grumpy, it might come in handy if new members need correcting, [& some existing ones].

I was only thinking the other day that it would be better if mods would use their own pics, go for it!, that would make amin & mods exclusive, how about it guys, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

well.... it appears that I'm not actually Darth Vader after all...

that's a picture of me sitting on a beach in Jamaica

root said:
well.... it appears that I'm not actually Darth Vader after all...

that's a picture of me sitting on a beach in Jamaica
I think I can safely say that I've started a trend, come on guys, join the exclusive MPA club [Mod Photo Avatar], the usually middle-of-the-road guy has made the leap!

Back
Top Bottom