Do you guys believe in....

miracles.

I believe in miracles... where you from?? You sexy thaaaang, you sexy thaaang.

I couldn't resist. No I don't believe in Witches or witchcraft per se, but I do believe that there is definitely evil out there and those bidding to Satan's temptations (yes I just spat out some Christian beliefs, I'm Mormon. So I'm semi-expecting to get flamed for this lol but its all good!).

We all come from different places in life Titan. No one should flame you for posting what you posted. I find it courageous that you told us that. There's a lot of stereotypes out there about Mormons (and other religions, as well) that just flat out aren't true, and if people have sense enough, they'd actively think to end those stereotypes; much like racism and sexism that is still alive because people don't bat an eye (effects of being passive).

I believe that the mind has a power that we aren't aware of, that allows thought processes, etc to pass. A lot goes on in the head we aren't half aware of.

At the risk of sounding boring, no, i don't believe in witches or witchcraft, ghosts or mediums, god or an afterlife. I'm very much a man of science and if it can't be explicitly proven, then i can't believe in it.

And btw i have no intention to start up a god or no god debate, they never end well and that's not the subject of this thread

I don't believe in

Witches,
witch craft
Wicca (as some like to call it)
God,
Satan,
Allah,
Isis
Mars, juptier, apollo et al
the flying spaghetti monster

you see where I'm going with this.
I don't believe in any religions.

Very much so, i believe in the power of human thought and i love human spirit it can achieve incredible things. I am always impressed by movements in technology and dead keen in learning. I think there is a lot of beauty in nature and the world around us but i believe that it got there surely through the determination of species to survive and better themselves and through the effects of the world's many natural processes. I can't believe that any of it was caused by some greater power, and i think that by being able to look at the world without the haze of god goggles forces one to strive harder to protect and understand nature.

Only my opinion though. I don't believe in religious theory but i would defend to the board anyone else's right to practice it.

Back
Top Bottom