Disturbed by some things here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why but steal in quotation marks. Downloading a song if you do not own a copy of it, is stealing, thats bottom line.

Really, i dont care about that... I said my point and i have no time to argue and we have plenty of people for and against it..

Well to me it all depends. I could have easily dled the new Xzibit CD but chose to spend the 12 Canadian dollars and purchase it as i think its worth it since ill listen to it enough to get my moneys worth. On the other hand i didnt really want to shell out $6000 on Autodesk Architechural Desktop or $1500 on Adobe Creative Suite Premium so I downloaded them. I make 45 grand a year, Bill Gates cleared that in the time it took for me to write this sentence, so I also agree ripping off MS is not gonna make me lose sleep either.

well thats a good thing.. i hope they take the people from India, Germany, Etc first... because i hate it when the bastards transfer me overseas!

WTF?!?!? OMFG?!?!?! * heart attack* You're 16 and you own a business?!?!?! *gasp* *faints* *CRASH!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom