Disturbed by some things here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Encouraging people to steal copyrighted software from a P2P network.
Hacking of programs.
Disturbing indeed. Those that encourage others to steal software should be banned for life. They and others of like mind are the reason why software companies go to such great lengths to protect thier product. And why buyers of the software have to pay so much more and jump through so many hoops when we get it.
It is a sad day here when members do such things.
I am moving on now as a result of this.
Later Man...
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=10293

somebody wanted movie software, and another person suggested that he downloaed it off Kazaa

setishock doesn't want to associate with a bunch of software pirate4s and hackers and sys he'll leave...

Does that ease the confusion?

Lmao... whatever....

The people in the music industy are corrupt and already recieving too much money. The four big recording companies get more then enough money from CD sales, so I'm not going to pay money until CD prices go down. And when I mean down, I mean so that I CAN FUCKING AFFORD IT AS A TEENAGER WHO HAS OTHER WAYS TO SPEND THE MONEY. Which will probably mean never.

And you should never ever feel guilty pirating M$ products. They get far too much money as it is.

It's not right to take anything without paying for it, software piracy is theft...

(and no, I'm not being sarcastic!)

musicians dont need all that money. If they wanted to stop it they could and you know it. IT IS JUST A SONG. Ok movies, mayby thats too much but songs are overpriced for hearing something. Everything should be free, everyody be friends, and we would all be equal, no wars, and poverty is gone and so is corruption.

LOVE
PEACE
&

ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!

:) will never work, and no pirates ever in a popular forum will never happen also... let him leave, just because we dont have the money to afford what the govermetn takes from us, let the kid leave.

jack22 said:
musicians dont need all that money. If they wanted to stop it they could and you know it. IT IS JUST A SONG. Ok movies, mayby thats too much but songs are overpriced for hearing something. Everything should be free, everyody be friends, and we would all be equal, no wars, and poverty is gone and so is corruption.

Airy fairy. To produce songs it takes money. I think of P2P as crushing the hopes of those who do work in the field of music (I'm not talking about musicians.. but lower level staff in music distribution companies. P2P is screwing them over and putting people out of jobs. Everything should be free? I'm sorry but that's nonsense. There is a finite amount of resources. All be equal? More nonsense. Some of us are more equal then others because we have skills that are better then them. What you propose would cause misery like that in communism. Corruption is eliminated in capitalism because government is down-sized, while in your system government is increased. No wars? Not likely. We have been fighting since Mesopotamia. It is part of human nature. Not only that war brings scientific and medical advancement. WWII brought the advancement of pencillin.

WWII brought the advancement of pencillin.

Not to mention 52,000,000 dead.......

It is part of human nature.

Well, that's true.

but lower level staff in music distribution companies

Yeah, because the upper level producers are asking for SO much money.. you should check out the ratio's of who gets the most money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom