Did god move on?

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Hey gang.
I thought i would link this video in the random chit chat thread, but decided that it might course trouble and some lengthy posts. So here it is in a thread of it's own.

I am curious to know what you religious people think of this video.
It's about the theory that god has moved on to other projects.
I am not religious myself (I am Danish. We don't have many biblical Christians here). But i am curious to know what you guys think.
Keep it clean and respect others believes.

Please excuse the unprofessional first 20 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhj1ycLHc8

Last edited:
My personally held belief is that all available evidence suggests that there is, and never has been, a God. there is no evidence, in my opinion, that supports the theory of a God, and I have done my research! This however does not mean that I disrespect the beliefs of others, you believe what you want to believe, but don't act offended if I don't believe what you believe.

also, Onision is a prat. :lol:

I have the same opinion.
just curious to know what you religious members think of the theory.

(He is a funny guy. I have just subscribed to him a couple of weeks ago)

Last edited:
I like to think He saw what mess of things we have made here and started over with another form of life on another planet.

I'd like to think there is God, and life after death etc. My best friend from primary school was recently killed whilst he was on holiday in Tunisia, I really don't want there just to be nothing after death, that would be heartbreaking.

Joedamn. I know it can be a scary thought to think that there is nothing after death.
But think of it this way. when you die, you can't even feel sorry for not being alive. So it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I don't mind so much for myself, it won't matter to me when I'm gone for that reason, I won't know about it... but my friend was 19, it's difficult to imagine that somebody can just be taken like that and have nothing afterwards.

I like to think He saw what mess of things we have made here and started over with another form of life on another planet.
Which was predicted. Name your bible, and it will quote that they will judge us, but not other forms of life. I.E. you are correct.

Let's say I'm agnostic. I'm a realist, I believe in what I see.

About death, once you're dead you don't care.

Back
Top Bottom