Demonoid help..

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Ok so I want to upload a torrent to start getting it, out there..

I have it all rar'd up, with the required .txt inside. Now I'm filling out the categories and such on the site, and it's asking for the torrent file, I'm guessing that's the .rar?

And then it says this
Tracker URLs:
* use just one http://inferno.demonoid.com:3393/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.com:3393/announce
* You can also upload torrents tracked by other public trackers
warn.gif
Address changed on Aug 31 please make sure you are using the new address (port 3393)

Do I need to be using port 3393 within Azureus or?

Peter Lachowicz said:
no. you gotta make a torrent file out of it with azureus.

sorry, its john here, except im on my friends account.
why the hell would you use a friends accont lol, anyways I guess what Peter Lachowicz said is true, for me I never had that problem before I just downloaded bitcomet and download a torrent file and open that and it starts downloading in bitcomet

How do I do this through Azureus?

Ok that was easy enough clicking file>new torrent. What about some of the options, like Add multi tracker info, or add hashes for other networks. Should I check those or just one or?

Demonoid keeps saying I haven't put that .txt file in when I have in 2 different spots. Can anyone walk me through this whole process from start to finish?

I might try and upload something now, to demonoid, see how I go, and report back... Though I'll be doing it through Utorrent.

I'll report back.

MarxSoccer said:
Yeah, I switched to uTorrent :p

Got it all working well :)

Strangely enough, I haven't yet.

Followed the instructions exactly too. :(

Oh well, I'll get it eventually.

Edit: Working now. :)...

How long should I let it seed for though?

Okay, I have like 11 leechers, 1 seeder (me)... Should be some other seeders soon, already had someone say thanks for the file... lol.

Back
Top Bottom