Demonoid.com is back online!YAY

How did you have to pay $20 to get in?

Huh...I'm glad they're back up though. Tons of great stuff and I miss aXXo's awesome rips. :)

AXXO is from mininova and torrentz.com pwns demonoid lol watch me get shot down from everyone now

axxo's torrents are all over the place man. Not hard to find.

Demonoid has stuff that I just don't find on mininova.

AXXO is from mininova and torrentz.com pwns demonoid lol watch me get shot down from everyone now

aXXo's torrents aren't that hard to find. Before I got into demonoid I just used torrentspy.

i bought an invite code off ebay

im happy to send anyone a invite if they wont

LMAO! I can't believe you actually paid for an invitation code. If the site admins find out, your account and possibly anyone you've invited is bye-bye.

Just don't come crying to any of us when you can't log in to demonoid one day.

i have had it for a while now anyways, mum wanted some photoshop pluggin and no other torrent site had it so i got her to buy me a code :D

Hm, you don't really need torrents for that kind of stuff..
Just out of curiousity, how can they not be "not found anywhere else".. I've found everything I've needed by googleing... or the 94fbr method..

Just how good is this place? ;)

I just tried to go there.. didn't work..

i agree with u tbh. although demonoid sometimes has some hard to find stuff

but torrentz looks on demonoid aswell thats why wen demonoid first wen down there were loads of dead links on torrentz,

torrentspy used to be best but that went tits up now i like torrentz

but torrentz looks on demonoid aswell thats why wen demonoid first wen down there were loads of dead links on torrentz,

torrentspy used to be best but that went tits up now i like torrentz
i dunno why i just dont always get what i want with it. sometimes a quick demonoid or google search sorts me out. its a rare occurance though

Back
Top Bottom