Dell Gift Card

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
I have a Dell Gift Card I received when I purchased my laptop that had $200 dollars on it.

I used it once to buy a 8GB MicroSD Card for my phone.

The card still has $140 USD on it. And I am need the money soon, so I am willing to sell it for $120 if anyone is interested in buying it.

I have proof of the amount still left on it, and I wouldn't dare try to scam anyone.

Email me if remotely interested.

Thanks.

You should have posted earlier! My dad just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad. He was going to buy a dell but he didn't want to spend an extra $200...dang! Great deal though.

Buying a gift card from a individual rather than a retailer is just dumb.

I could see doing it if your with someone and take them to the cashier and show the amount on the card then do the switch there but I would never trust anything like that without seeing the amount available in person.

well obviously i would prefer you with proof, like i first stated.

and with that knowledge, if you still have such little faith in some other human being, to trust me, than don't buy it.

in fact, you don't even have to post. :]

like i said, i will gladly take a screenshot of the amount left.

i would let you check it yourself, but i dont want anyone to just steal it, cause i would have to give them the numbers for the card and verification.

if anyone is interested, just let me know.

tia :]

.....if you still have such little faith in some other human being, to trust me, than don't buy it.

......but i dont want anyone to just steal it

Hummmm.........
Seems like people are supposed to trust you but your don't trust anyone else. :confused:

Not trying to be an @$$ but selling something like a gift card is not going to work very well unless you can meet in person. Sell it to a friend............

well obviously i would prefer you with proof, like i first stated.

and with that knowledge, if you still have such little faith in some other human being, to trust me, than don't buy it.

in fact, you don't even have to post. :]

like i said, i will gladly take a screenshot of the amount left.

i would let you check it yourself, but i dont want anyone to just steal it, cause i would have to give them the numbers for the card and verification.

if anyone is interested, just let me know.

tia :]

Quick question. What good is a screen shot when you could very easily take the screen shot with amount on the card somehow then before sending it out use the card and very simply screw the person over?

I feel quite obligated to mention anyone that does this over the internet is a damn fool.

To be blunt your asking someone to trust a complete stranger online by only there word on a screen shot however many miles away to buy a gift card. How many company's placed out alerts not to buy gift cards by anyone but the retailer for this exact reason?

Thats like picking up a African hooker and believing her when she says shes clean....

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;777704 said:
Quick question. What good is a screen shot when you could very easily take the screen shot with amount on the card somehow then before sending it out use the card and very simply screw the person over?

I feel quite obligated to mention anyone that does this over the internet is a damn fool.

To be blunt your asking someone to trust a complete stranger online by only there word on a screen shot however many miles away.

Thats like picking up a African hooker and believing her when she says shes clean....

Yes, I agree. A screen shot means stuff all, you would have to be pretty silly to buy this.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;777704 said:

24.gif

Back
Top Bottom