Dell Buys Alienware!!!

OMG wow, my friend from school just got a laptop from them she is going to go thru hell with the tech now

this was announced a LONG time ago...I wonder why they put out that news article yesterday. Must have just been speculation.

Back then it was a rumor they were thinking about it, now its actually official

son of a bitch, one of the only good premade comps left now gone!!! i swear to god, i'm gonna file a class action suit if they make some $h!tty a55 computer, like those xps ones, man i am so pissd, i just hope they keep all the features they have already, what might be nice would be integrated lan, i hate stupid adaptorz
excuse my 1337 profanitys
lol ;)

the XPS's aren't that bad..I mean they don't compete with custom...or alienware..but they aren't bad for the average gamer who is a n00b when it comes to PC's.

Crabby... said:
I read that a while ago....Dell is gonna form a Monoply soon....they are gonna buy HP and then Compaq and then all bets are off!

I highly doubt HP will be bought out. And HP bought, or should I say, "acquired" Compaq.

AGGH!!! I HATE DELL! not that i would ever buy an alienware, but i cant believe this! i never thought they would actually follow through with it... oh darn.

Personally, I don't care.

The only time I would ever look towards an actual brand would be for a laptop. And even then, i'd get some cheaper laptop that is somewhat weak in terms of performance but good on battery.

I'd rather keep the gaming to the custom built (BY ME) desktop, and leave the workstation use to the branded laptop.

Back
Top Bottom