Defie the ??? What that word.

My paintball team shut out a tournament last week. We beat all 10 teams we played. There were a total of 15 or something. That is about all of the physical activity I have.

oh man i forgot all about paintball..i do that too..

AMD_ZEN are you saying you own a lake or you just own land on a lake? and do you go to germany alot because that sucks i've only been to toronto ontario which is like a 13 hour drive from halifax nova scotia

Lol..well for me i play hard football,cuz i can run like the wind & I am very good swimmer, and i love to play Beach Vollyball...

Yes I can run fast. Had rugby teamates say that they get pumped up when seeing me run.

I once chased down this guy that juked me. I ran him down grabbed tha back of his shirt and threw him out of bounds. So we got the ball back. FOOOOLIO! He ran that far only to lose the ball. HHAHA!

well I think they are absolutely right about me I have not bathed in days I am just surrounded by pizza boxes and crusty hotpocket wrappers. it hurts to walk to the bathroom and I have had to restuff my chair. for the most part I have not slept in my bed for weeks.

workstation.jpg

does this resemble your room in any way? LOL

"OMFG", now that's one for the books...Lol

and once again...."OMFG"...hahahahaahaha !!

*falls off his chair*

Back
Top Bottom